Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ap Bio Population Genetics And Evolutionanswers

the_shinobi Picnic @ 2006-09-27T15: 59:00

Bueeeeeno, today is a typical day like all xD I do not think anything will happen again if it happened yesterday if xD when I heard that eating alicante had a C & A and clear ... yesterday afternoon, straight to the store jajaj but did not know where he was, but then more or less with a map I found out and went straight from the port and ask a lady xD and get to the mall lol, I did not realize and say all and came back from behind juas juas although it was good because C & A is right there at the end and nothing else .. Entar presto! shop before my eyes xD I was looking for some red and black sleeves, but of course as always ... had no uu but nothing happens but things look xD and found a tie for 7 € diosil xD is not jajaa na and as we were as a shirt too alaa that just is not what I wanted but I also like it, of those of black stripes and red: D and long sleeves that suits me, now that winter has arrived

xD also bought one in pull and bear and has a broken neck ¬ ¬ this afternoon and I have to change the way xD I leave the store because I prefer c & it is also cheaper and more jejjeje cool clothes and nothing too may go and get the ticket to go to Valencia on Saturday: D and nothing as we will see where I get the dough for a return ticket and spend there, because right now I have only € 12. aver if during the day and tomorrow, I get what is missing or strip but valencia xD I hope I'm not ....

what else I can say ... the truth is that more so here nose xD bye bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment