Sunday, March 25, 2007

Snowboard Gloves Put In Dryer

300, Frank Miller Is today another day?

Today I write in a livejournal, which for nearly a year and maybe not to better but still so much to learn I've grown a lot as a person in three or last four months, living, experiencing and learning. That is terrible

invent masks, invent characters that are not your to escape from a reality that drowns between pollution and television, how terrible is to pretend to be something you're not at worst end up believing you are. I was an ignorant know, was my pride and my, let's call desire to escape to another place that made me fall into the trap of life, forget who I am and "all those moments capable of having changed," as they say Heroes del Silencio.

that what happened today, I can now say openly that I'm someone new .... .................

today begins new phase in my livejournal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment