Saturday, April 7, 2007

Blisters On Baby Penis

.....¿ am what I am and what I am? Beatification of a brave

"I am myself and my circumstances," said Ortega y Gasset rightly and it seems that in recent times radically reset to fashion a week ago gave the documentary La 2 "Angeles Negros", where he sought to portray (?) To the alternative gothic culture. Seeing that documentary I saw and asked: "what am I?" Are we all so similar? Does each person is not a world that they say?.

Indeed none of us are exactly alike, each person is inevitably of his father and mother and may not even be equal to them. Can my whole world, all my dreams and thoughts reflected in half an hour of documentary? no of course not, because to start or left on the desk or I'm not like any of the / as interviewees.

Behind, far behind, is simple aesthetics and pose pimp who "go gothic" I do not remember at what point in my trip ahead of me leave the uncle rare costume but if I do not want it back. I know, I'm different from everyone, I do not dress in black my desire to be accepted and certainly long to put aside my desire to understand me.

The documentary reflects truths and shortcomings, old views and some pretty colorful, I remembered what I was last year and a half and I do not want to remain and I affirm who I am now.

Towards that place was my life ...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment