Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Ho Scale Trailer Airlines

alhara_tomoe @ 2004-12-21T18:46:00

Wenas people!! Today is the last day !!!!! Yuju! finally .... snif, snif. Today we dissected a heart ... and I told you yesterday, and I have to say q q is not beef, pork is. And therefore it could be any ... xDD war has not been scalpels, and q the majority (the typical maxit) gave disgusting!! dizzy xD jajajajajajaja .... just seeing him. They say brave q and q are a miserable heart dizzy. "Fear being the following? ¬_¬.... Q I have to send a greeting to Marina q seemed Battosai Himura ... her hands were full of blood! was fingering the few brave hearts ... q I play the 8 q had xDD. I have also greet Lauri q, q soon is his birthday and this morning all excited porq give their first glasses !!!!!! snif, snif ... makes us more ... Q 14 years and seems to us ... and q even yesterday when we explained some things in life ....¬_¬ just kidding.

Laura Ains ... it will be tomorrow when I happily teach your glasses .... q xDD Well it is not so glasses or not, but we get an idea xDD.

It's kind of disgusting ..... arrggg, but q was so our hearts (well it was worse and more bloody, but ask him to Marina). Ah! Q q may know this picture has forced me to put it (I have pressed X___X). Anyway ... pondre q commentary before I change my mind. arrgggg

And in honor of my great friend Lukas aki have a katana (of q q had was the most I liked) and an image Rhapsody. Q I hope you like it ^ _ ^ ; ;

Well I say goodbye. Kisses to all! Happy Halloween! ups ... xDD sorry Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment