Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Inexpensive Camera To Do Ebaying 2009

alhara_tomoe @ 2004-12-15T19:39:00

Wenas! I'm back .... aki q I did not think so many people write me. ^_^!!! asias and also pretty things .... Q Diego know I also think the same about you I have also q muxas want to see you! and your my Lukas tranki q what you know and he said and not get bogged down. Today, we have said to some of the notes ... xDDD the music is more freak than I thought q (...¬_¬) today was his birthday and we placed a better music q q Do not listen to in your life ... imaginarsele worst was a Tarzan loincloth and drums .... q disgust X___X Diox !!!!!!!! I q he and the English have a strange mess .... q truth is in my school between teachers is always messes rare ... ¬. ¬ q bit Qbd order to get rid of them ... Yuju !!!!! q is good are the holidays. Above teachers have complained muxas q! and they ???!!! q if they have the same q us! the case is complaining ... as usual. Does anyone know anything about voodoo? muajajajajajajaja. Q Do not think I loka ... That has been my subconscious.

Sometimes you feel depressed ... q and think it is better not to think, to leave everything and disappear as the air ....

Ains .... in order. Tendre q and letting go. One thing: when escribais comments please put the name q but not who you are after xDDD. oki? Aiossss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment