Friday, December 17, 2004

Linux Make Root Folder Writable

alhara_tomoe @ 2004-12-17T20:52:00

Finally !!!!!! this damn week is over ... Q aunq X___X the q comes is not better ... at least the first two days ... exams not change. I am increasingly convinced q teachers love it when you say the typical sentence: no test that day! And seeing as we all face Qbd ....¬_¬ I q in the staff room apart to stick a binge every day (with lechazito, his glass of wine, etc etc) plan as we will have to suffer today. I have that desire keeping close tabs .... And the good q Qbd of the week from a vacation is q q comes Diego! and his sister as well (so the conocere) Yuju!. I q my visit to the rink I will suspend xDD. I do not want to spend Christmas with broken bones ... muxo porq by Marina q q say will come to rescue a good guy, I think I do not rescue qa U_U no. So q Mary prepares you down alone see if you will rescue at least ... Now I'm drawing a manga project ...¬_¬ no such q saldra. At the moment these are the pictures q'm doing:

The Hellsing ....

The Chi ....

.... Y. Asuka!

muxos I have yet more pictures ..... end X____X q q bad feeling. Well I leave for today and q if a weary look. Aiossss!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment