Saturday, July 8, 2006

John Deere Belly Ings

the_shinobi @ 2006-07-09T04: 35:00

bueeno are many in the morning and not think of anything better Manaan quue write XD so I can not forget that fabric jajajjajajajaj
day was the birthday of a xica good because we know we were there and partying in zauron, had drunk something before going and going xD so we had good time there until plating and then pa flagertis or whatever XD I do not know that XD and nothing there and that we were quiet until they tell us that David was pulled into one of the sofas of the bar drunk xD we have and we have taken to the streets to be cleared but nothing that was recovering, the monkeys have been a pack of monkeys and then the ambulance and the SAMU and have taken to the hospital, ains siesque that go wrong is with alcohol., I know I should not ever happen, I do not live what he lived today in order now .... will be in the hospital and nose to happen maaƱana that they wanted to play football, but m eda ami I'm not going to go XD I do not want anything, I get up at least 2 because I'm dead aajjajaa
xDDDDDDD
nah how good I am writing in case I forgot something XD anyway, because things will write more another day, kills
ne ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment