Wednesday, July 26, 2006

43202 Grocery Delivery

GO semanita

BUEEEEEENO ago days if .. haha I did not step in so much to tell? because the truth is that this week was something move if .. First haku

uu own problems that I pay a little me ^ ^ u and thought that our friendship is going to hell XDDD But nah lol everything is arranged, after two people were me counting things that I do not like T, T I got very sad ... if one so he realizes the fate that has uu nah otherwise happy because I speak the toy Friday rinu chan ^ ^ is in China and says it is OK and also got me hanging from Toshiya>. \u0026lt;rinu Thank you! was a detail that you would remember me ^ ^ and good, but anything more things .... I was talking to a chabal saying that I submitted to despairs ray if I go to wacken because the play at the festival I was blown away xD oo but I have the dough to go to Germany mostly because the concert is in 1 week T, T and I resign myself knowing that I am missing the opportunity of my life but hey .... at least I hope that this brings me chabal the autographs as I said I would do it ^ ^ , and for me a lot serious jejejej. Haber

what else ... yeah .. and only 5 days left jojojo class just as well, and wanted to finish, and all continued to hope to go see yari chan>. \u0026lt;good shime chan was renamed yari and if I tell a bit annoying to me lol I hope all goes well and I can go and have that haircut makes me>. \u0026lt;And idk if me an earring as I said ... uhm see, everything will come

XDD YA'm getting more, I think plenty jajajaja, until the next kill ne ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment