Monday, July 3, 2006

Shin Splints Oil Of Olay

what else can happen

Bueeeeno, for days that do not play, reason? but for no particular aperro me XD and sometimes no desire to upgrade ajjajaj because I na going days, this Saturday, was one of my worst days today. _. the first was supposed to alicante that haku said he was going and was so stayed and such but weno ... after going to bed at 5 am and get up at 9 and take a shower and breakfast I said that did not come .....-____-that bad, well, then in the afternoon I went to l'Aljub and saw the shirt he wanted to blindfold! God was there, it was perfect but you loved her aunt and tells me it's the only one that stays and stays in the dummy of time to change it ¬ ¬ perraaaaa XDDDDDD that shirt will get it as my name I jose! XD na to aver as if I do with it rings and Colgate also saw wapisimos, these fixed that buy sii XDDDDDD, na for more fucking of day because the internet was not at night-_____-boh, so I went down with friends, and vesss you, we did nothing the whole night and nothing zauron, there passing heat juas ssitio juas aver q asko of air if you put acondicionao ostia xD and nothing more then a full day to remember today xDDDD

nose if go see if I buy a little something like one of the rings or a nose XD pinchosss bracelet that there will be nose to nose I uhm

good, oh yes also approved of 2 subjects free exams: D good not bad come without study and get you two that I will not have to do next year XD and I presetare the other review aver done before if I pass some more XD

for nothing that I want to say anything more today, and put more another day may soon XD aser MATA NE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment