Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Cervical Mucus Implantation Pregnant



Puffffffffff nose because I was talking to muyakami on LiveJournals and me to come mono and then we will write a little XDDDDDD
Nah, this weekend I was in Alicante that HIIC a visual kedada people who went to the hall of manga on the trip organized, very rainy day was the truth at the end XD Anyway I was in the afternoon and raining when I left (h) XD and we were sitting over there Fnac until a guy gave us were making much fuss poruqe XD and we went to a cafeteria that had the port and such ^ ^ dijismos and then go to see the gothic shop alicante aver if we could find something more or less "visual" XD but there was nothing so although we said store owner to tell him and apparel brands to try to bring something>. \u0026lt;argg hopefully bring some pot or putumayo sex, I'd work like crazy in what was to disburse all in
XDDDDDDDDD
that store anyway, and does a lap time and Kiwamu u_u Barcelona has already discussed a bit about Spain has called us pekeƱos XDDD XDDDDDDD shit but still we are still his fans (I think now even more XD) and nothing I do not like the cake from here XD but from what I have understood the wine if they liked ¬ ¬ drunk! XD nah hope you had just happy and visit us next year again or your next European tour jejeje

talking a little today ... the truth did nothing, just went for my administrative certificate course XD bit more commercial and then as a day to hack around this is not good =.= XD no alomejor Tomorrow I'll put a this newspaper announcement XDDD free to seek employment because at home start to get angry and do not do anything today ^ ^ U and well the truth is that they also need pasta if I go places and buy things ejjeje ah! I remember now that my birthday is coming and>.> are exactly 7 days for my birthday>. \u0026lt;jo, 19 years XDD if not see as many or as few as jajajaj even though some say, 19 now? that old-_-nose, and aver if I start to rethink things and plant life because it's about time XD I'm not going to live the story to life on purpose lol I'm starting to say things that should not be playing and the RAN ONLINE that certainly some who know who will read this insurance played before and now I have left ¬ ¬ so I just go back to boring u_u and nothing but me and come

XD callooooo Byeeeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment