Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Keeping Cats From Splashing Water

. _. =.= My birthday

Here we are publishing 1 ticket for not leaving it permanently. _. And nothing for nothing today was a very normal day the truth, the only good thing about is that I just go down to mercadona to buy these mini pizzas that TUC call and a bag of 3D cones and bounce those Pillao me also that there is a hunger XDDDDDDD balls had a lot of time without eating these mini-pizzas, a few years now XDDDD Well

nose to tell .. I started to get to watch dramas and such, I've seen Densha Otoko least special is still pending, it engages a lot this drama>.> I liked it lol and now I will continue to see others that I have are a few outstanding

Nose xD because I'm writing today because I have nothing to tell apart from those two nonsense XDDDD but anyway, write whatever. _. the otaku expression approaches ; jojojo two weeks away and some more>. \u0026lt;y.. I hope to go and are no unexpected last minute-_-and I go waaaaay people hope so, and if I fail the accounts will be at least 30 jejej and now just piss me as I write this because they echo nosequé on msn in a multiple conversations and msn petando me this and now it will, I shit on everything! luckily this petado not because they would return to start writing again XD

Nothing but I just want to write today so here ya, byeeee



another day with more desire to write much XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment