Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Latest Trends In Door Colors



Puuuf
update today XD
November 15 ... my birthday =.= the truth is that this be a day like any other, even worse xD because if I'm writing here is because the damn msn u_u nose does not work that happens this afternoon that no vaaaaa >. \u0026lt;siesque had to seer today xD juas juas, good and I have not given anything as it has already become customary birthday XD that is going to do ... nah, used toy and autoregalare me XD and lol and good thing I was going to Valencia this weekend but I think in the end not because it's fast U_U this trip back to make room and clear after esque U.S. pasta there now and if I go spending this time ... the chance to go in December for the otaku expression reduces expression ... and otaku want to go>. \u0026lt; but this Saturday picnic was my cumpleee> _ \u0026lt;that hoopla about Dioss! ains u_u nose nose we'll see how everything goes ...

today's new single came out diru though everyone has heard it xD and not so funny then, but hey the new song .. jeejje in order for me is Americanized XD diru but now the entire letter is in English (what a letter has XD) and it's hardcore metal XD there's not a bit of respite but molaaa Ajja XD ami me molado, some is that it was cool but the style they had before, but this too me mola jejej

and nothing I'm bored, will mean msn and I have no more desire to write, today I have a mind to anything anyway ... xD
BYEEEEEE

0 comments:

Post a Comment