Monday, May 22, 2006

$30 Digital Camcorder



A pounding on the portal suddenly woke me. Eva and I glanced with frightened face and ran to the nearest window to see what was happening. God the scene was horrible, at least fifty Zombies crowded street. Some had besides a large hideous wounds amputations.

- Eva'd better begin to pick up our things.

quickly prepare our bags and got ready to go. I took the gun and loaded it, I hope to learn to use it when the time comes. Over the scandal caused by the zombies began to hear various creaks and squeaks, the portal was starting to recede.

- Quick we have to run away from here .- I told Eva
- I'm ready, we can go whenever you want.

Once we left the house through the roof of the kitchen we went to the back and jump to the mountain. We started running uphill direction "O Niño do Corvo. "

Levábamos running about five minutes when suddenly a zombie came out from behind a pine tree above echandoseme. Fell to the ground and started rolling down the slope describing the mountain. The bastard grabbed me hard and tried to bite me. After giving not know how many laps we run into some rocks.

Due to the strong impact the Zombie released me and we shot each one by hand. I was momentarily out of breath, the pain in his right side was terrible. I got up, I get blurry vision. Where was the Zombie?. That was my biggest concern. My vision gradually became clear. I leaned in a tree and that was when I saw it. Was about ten feet from me. With the stroke was due to break the leg bone and was not able to stand, although I had only to try.

- Alex, where are you I heard screaming .- Eva
- Here. I said I'm here .-

According to Eva shouted that I thought I heard something behind me. I turned around thinking it was her when I saw three figures approaching staggering to me. They were about twenty meters and more were coming behind. God the mountain is littered with them.

if zombies came from that direction Eve should be on the other so I started to walk toward Eve. Had not yet even a couple of steps when a sharp pain in his knee nearly made me fall.

- Eva, fast turns. - When I told him just to me - come back there for more.
- What? - His face the very picture of fear
- do not know where come but that is infested with Zombies. Come help me walk. I took a blow to the knee and I can hardly walk.

And so we begin our journey back to the zombies hot on our heels. The pain in my knee was horrible and the irregular terrain so that we were more yet. Eva told we could try to reach the trail that climbs to the top of the mountain to go faster. After ten minutes we were going down the road.

- Wait. - I told Eva
- What?
- Look there before .-
I said - Oh, God. Zombies.

Exactly fifty meters further up four zombies coming in our direction. We turned around and a hundred yards behind came our pursuers. We were about to penetrate in the forest when we saw that there also had Zombies. We were totally surrounded. In other circumstances we could try to run and dodge, but in my condition was not possible. What we were going to do now? Is this our end ?....

0 comments:

Post a Comment