Monday, May 15, 2006

Firewire Dv To Dvd Recorder

INPUT 16 INPUT 15 OFF STORY

The next morning the weather had changed again, some dark clouds did not vent their anger rather than water on us. The bad weather lasted about a week, I took time to check the status of our perimeter. Although the number of dead had not increased our security did not seem to be compromised.

the third day I had a small idea to keep them away from us. In the basement there was a couple of bottles of safe water. I picked up three empty plastic bottles, some aluminum foil and two water bottles strong. I left our shelter and I went into the mountain to reach the road you came. Carefully I put a few pieces of paper aluminum in the empty bottle, then filled it halfway with water hard, and finally covered it shook a couple of times and threw quickly to the road. A few seconds later a loud explosion shook my eardrums, my first homemade bomb had been detonated.

I did the same with the other two empty bottles. To explode the last few Undead were present three hundred meters. Trying not to make too much noise returned to the house, I saw upon arrival and there were only a couple of the Undead at the end of the road.

- Where were you and that was that? - Eva asked me all scared when I arrived at his side.
- Quiet. I was only trying one thing I had seen some kids make the port a few years ago.
- What reassures me say? As often frightened me stuck. Suddenly he heard an explosion and you're not anywhere.
- Sorry. If I had known you were going to put so I would have said.

After that Eve gave the issue considered settled, but not without giving me a little kiss on the lips and tell me that I was really worried. I hugged her tightly and a little cramping through my body from top to bottom. I really liked this woman.

During the following days until the end of the bad weather toured the nearby houses in search of supplies or another thing that was useful. After a few scares because of the Undead my booty was quite low. A few cans, a few strings and I found most useful although I had no idea how it was used, a great shotgun cartridges and two hundred twelve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment