Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Train Grope Streaming



Well, for days and days that passed through here u_u earing because I have to go but I just fixed for leaving ^ ^ U
goodness it now appears that the internet today returns to normal and it works well ^. ^ because this past week ...... god despair I did the pc, malfunctioning all day, every time the msn was not working, the Bittorrent going to 5 kbs
as much xD I hope that now it is working well because otherwise .... it is to die u_u xD
Today I'm also happy because I got a new website where there are very many torrents of jrock and visual and there are many things I wanted and could not find ^ O ^ porfinnn the lower ! good, for something more to tell .... ..... ah! this weekend were in Alicante ejjejejej go day holiday xDDDDDDDD had proved fatal to the wapo jajajaj ostia was, there in the first as venicantil jejeje no then direct Coyote in Coyote buas
jejejej .... a show xD truth is that made me short time we were in coyote u_u I stay masssss quieria
T_T good but next time! and mejorrr jejej xD cool but then I wake up that I have nothing on Sunday resacaaaaa petite xD! xD
had a throbbing temple, good head in general XD That is the other side of the coin but good is the same, it was worth getting up on Saturday so it was great xD

Well, nose and put it over today, so ... until next

ne kills! ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment