Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Getting In To West Point

save! Normal returns

Hi! Will write now that I have nothing better to do xD So this update a little left that u_u

Nothing ... lol now I have decided to save for 2 reasons, one of them has a lot of weight: P.
The first ... to make me a pierced lip xD the left side the truth is that I get a little needle thing xD but ... well there you go and if I decided to quiet sure everything goes well xD The second reason ... it is something for which I have to save enough as it surely will be quite expensive u_u me my purpose is going to see Dir En Grey before he can pass that anyone want to separate and>. \u0026lt;so I'll save and the next year o_O ire insurance if I have to go to Germany, France, USA or Japan himself ;. I have also decided to buy all the DVDs original dir en gray and I have one ,.... xD I only need ... buffffff many accounts do better not XD but little by little
comprare o ^ ^ Actually I'm rather small savings now took 10 € xD aver whether this rapid increase

xD comes, nothing more to say for today xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment