Friday, August 4, 2006

Can You Use Ddr Xbox On Wii

mrmagoox61

. It's been 4 long months. Every day I feel more alone. 4 months and still can not forget her. We were only together 3 weeks, but these days a week is almost a lifetime. 3 is almost an eternity.

me The nights are eternal. His memory is still vivid in my mind. Its beauty, its tenderness ... but above all his agony ..........


four months earlier (mid-March 2006)

-! Eva around us! We are going to die.
- No, not going to die. Grab the shotgun, quickly.
- But too many.
- Alex relax. If you look up there there are only 4 zombies. Think you can run, even just a little?
- I think I have nothing broken or off-site, I have been hit pretty swollen knee. But I think if you help me I can run.

Load the shotgun, thank goodness I was doing tests with it when I met her, and prepared to face our destiny. The image of those 4 zombies was something horrible, certainly not going to be a fair fight. A single scratch and we were finished. While they had to break your fucking head.

truth if someone happened to see at that moment would break out laughing. Me with my 90 kilos supported by a poor girl of about 50-odd or 60 kilos and he pulled over a head, armed with a shotgun and walking style Fraga. But it was a situation far from funny. Our lives were at stake and that is not funny.

Once we were a couple of meters from the first zombie pulled the trigger. Almost broke my shoulder, I had never fired a gun at that time so I did not count with the recoil. Fortunately, despite the setback gave him in the head. Where once stood his glassy eye appeared a gap that reached his ear, and which flowed from their brains. He cursed be collapsed before us. One down, others would not be so easy to kill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment