Tuesday, June 20, 2006

High Technology Nursery



Boh'm bored and so they wrote a while xD

On Sunday morning we went to play football, some XD friends and I go walking queeeee ideas on a Sunday morning to the Kalor xD and wore like a year and a half to go play .... so here ajajjajaj buffffff cracking and finished and now that it's been two days even my legs hurt I qeu juas juas was not a good idea which had ajajajajaja, after I spent all day doing nothing of how tired he was.
On Monday, I wanted to go to school in the morning, and I was at home sleeping KEDE xDDD but I called the class because inspection had TT and had to be present to verify people who attend class at 11 alaaaaa running to class to get the inspection before xD and the fact is that I and , as if nothing ejjajajjajaaj was a tremendous dream XD and tarnished before the class pc jajajaa. After all afternoon here doing nothing, to waste time waiting xD that was time to go to class for one hour to go xD I played Spain and at least wanted to know who had taken in Valencia at the end I passed ejjee XDDDD expected but I got enough when I had a letter of 7 ¬ ¬ bueeno going to do it xD, and at the end of the class xDDDD watching football almost went all were 3 or 4 jajajaj, and often ufffff match, which saw lol I lost there since the beginning that got lost and Spain. _. , although it was to be a little'd put it just played Spain xD Tunisia did not touch the ball or jajajaja, and ale ajaja 3-1, then here it nah back to msn I was up late at night XD. Today

for nothing, but excel in class learning ajajaja seems pretty easy and little more nah, I spend too much time siesque losing in front of the pc and that means less things to do xD I have to do little things new free time, manage time, because the pc gets all xDDDDDD,
Well I have no desire to bore most people, I'm going to class almost as q ue XD I think I have an exam in English for 3 issues, I have not repasao but I think I know xDDDD so here all to wish me luck ne xDDDDDD

kills! we read (if this leeis esque XD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment