Sunday, April 30, 2006

Mount And Blade Bcome King Damocles



well, the truth is that I do not want to write but nothing good, because I have nothing more to do but to me he was leaving behind.

The monotony and making me reach the limit, I think I'll have to change air ... well, I see that as I am now not going anywhere u_u I was thinking today and take steps towards before but I think I need a little more time, because otherwise everything will go to shit me and I have no desire to be even less humor U_U not wear today or what because as I said, I do not want nothing to write all the minds ... I was just now, but I think ... should be grateful that thanks to this I like this about me and my situation, which I changed immediately.

Talking about something this weekend ... well ... on Friday I stayed home because they had no desire to go down to the street, and on Saturday as ... afternoon we were at the mall walking around and then we went to a local friend, the day should have been good, but it was not no big deal because until I saw something boring, then at about 4 pm .... wanted to go to Alicante q gone crazy! to be 2 hours now to go there? bah I had nothing to win, but this soon gave me to go yeah but then rethought it and I realized that was silly and good when we were in our neighborhood then. .. in the end it went to nowhere, the truth is that I preferred it to be so because so little time I prefer to go home now, and I did, I went home and today I woke up with some surf and until u_u time since I have not done anything interesting worth having .... so here I which I dismissed it for today.

kills ne! U_u

0 comments:

Post a Comment