Sunday, June 11, 2006

Baby Russian Tortoise For 35$



Boh better ..... after doing time accounts which have not written here, ^ ^ U I get sieske dirty tricks and sometimes has not been anything to tell, but if now I can aver to catch up here and update it often lol.

Well, aver that story ...... I went to a casting ago a couple of weeks to make extra in the movie Asterix and obelix but ami me I see it and call me u_u complikado anyway there will not give up hope XD. Also
now I started about 2 weeks for a computer course by the time this morning ejejje entertaining. While I'm still in the evenings in the adult school ... boh, luckily this month just as the course and roll on the holidays .... XD speaking class on Friday I went to the free test and well ... I without studying anything XD and the truth is that nose which will be the result, but I have faith and hope that 4 is approved, hopefully! if I pass 4 of the 8 montaria truth is that until ; a party for it, because no study and draw 4 would save $ 4 for next year in October hehee also another consideration as well, which I introduce myself I will try to approve the kendo and so I would save the entire course jojojo XD milk that would be good to stop dreaming and JAJAJAJJAJAJ Uhm

therefore aver q but to have all this time ... if weno, has already left bleach! But think of Glénat up the volumes Price>. \u0026lt;well not much, are just 30 cents, hahaha Alemena which I do, there are many people who say they do not buy more Glenat! Now for God that are only 30 cents!! not something we go up there u_u exorbitant anyway, making my collections I segurire Glénat, which by the way in Catalan leave the volume by 5 € instead of 7.50 € uhm as I am for letting me understand catalan of bleach in Catalan XDDDD I save a pasta: D nose nose, it's something I'm thinking XD

BUENOOOO not write but that is no longer that wenooo ponerrrr if Alonso has won the race today xD and I will begin the World Cup has already xDDD


MATA NE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment