Monday, June 12, 2006

Cruise Alcohol Princess

typical day back XD XD

Well, humans are by nature jealous as everyone knows, and here are my biggest envies
XD
1 - Anyone who could now go to a concert of Dir en Grey, but also to those who went to see Moi dix Mois, Kagerou, Phantasmagoria, AnCafe or any group of visual kei XD

2 - Japs who come each Sunday at Harajuku to show off their clothes visualero> _>

3 - Japs to have that so straight and manageable hair xD and also to non- are japanese they have it so XD

4 - When you hit the lottery this last end of the year here in Elche, to fuck! ah Toka an egg of times here and friends ever TT

5 - A Japanese learners with ease T_T

6 - ; At that time a test is not forgetful as I passed ami me XDDDD blokeo

7 - The network that has a panda XD

8 - of those who passed the 8 tests that I did on Friday xD I

now although I have not put more many more but my head is not pa

think today more

0 comments:

Post a Comment