Monday, August 7, 2006

Black Specks In Hot Water

INPUT 18 INPUT 19 INPUT 17

5 meters separated us from our enemies. They walked slowly but inexorably towards us through the center of the small country road. His eyes had a strange lust for our fresh and delicious meat. But they would not get so easily, we were going to fight very hard for our lives.

quickly within my means of course, we move to the left, so that Eve was entered them and me. We were standing a few feet bastards when we rushed over. I noted as I could and downloaded the deadly cargo of my gun on the former. This time if I gave him full across the head.

The 2 zombies stumbled upon the body of his companion and went down. Then seize the opportunity to escape as much as possible, but not before downloading a new burden on them bastards eat meat.

punctures and cramping I felt the knee was killing me, but I had to endure. We ran for about 10 minutes without stopping or looking at a once back. Panting and exhausted we stopped behind a small wall. had escaped the danger was still there, but we were alive. Eva

knee pinned me to not necessarily follow. It was about 11 o'clock, we decided it best to walk uphill all we could. At that moment I saw something strange in the eyes of Eve. He seemed worried or frightened. I do not know. I assumed it was because of the experience we'd just live, but something told me it was not.

The view from the peak "do children do corvo" was wonderful. Being up there seemed to forget one of hell in which we live. Until you realize the details that showed the harsh reality. Crashed cars, small groups of zombies in the middle of the abandoned houses and even from up there you could see dead bodies rotting in the sun.

In a couple of miles around this bill was all low scrub and rocks. No zombie sighting around the perimeter. We sat in the shade of a hut of a mobile phone company. It was a building 10 meters long and 9 wide, entirely of stone. It seemed a refuge. But it was locked in tight with some heavy metal doors. We could not enter.

- Eva's wrong. We're starting to turn pale.
- Nothing. It's just that I'm a little dizzy from the effort, "he replied with a hint of a smile on her tender and beautiful lips.
- Yes, the truth is that I'm exhausted. I think we should eat something.

Our supplies lasted around 1 hour. The zombies were chasing us were beginning to peep through the trees, were still far away but we could not trust too. We began our march through the highest part of those mountains. The pain in my knee seemed that began to subside, the plant musta seemed to work.

We walked the rest of the afternoon. The terrain was quite steep and rocky, well for quite some time that leave behind the dirt road by which we came. As had been spending hours Eva was getting weaker. I do not know what was happening but it was not normal. I asked several times if he was wrong, but she did nothing but give me vague excuses. If I was a little tired, if you would come the rule, that if what if that. In short I was lying, something happened and I was not meant. 4 months

0 comments:

Post a Comment