Monday, August 7, 2006

Charity Hodges Wallpapers



was one of the longest nights of my life. I think I can never erase those memories from my mind. It all started a couple of hours after dinner. The night was cold, about 6 or 7 degrees. We did not fire for fear of drawing the attention of the zombies. Eva and I were embraced within the sleeping bag. The poor could not stop shaking.

- Eve happens to you? These shaking. And I would say you have a fever.
- Yo .. I have no ... Alex ... something to say. - He said between tremors.
- Eva happens, that happens to you .- I was getting worried.

He got his pants leg and told me to look. I took the lantern, lit it and looked. It was as if I had crushed his heart with all the force of the world. She had been scratched. I was barely an inch long. But it was enough for the damn virus gets into your body to the depths of his being. The wound was festering and bloated. All around and veins of the foot were very marked and the color of their skin was made white.

I looked the eyes and kissed her. I kissed her with a passion that can never kiss anybody. Suddenly I left her side and told me.

- But you do. You're going to pass. A big tears

roamed her cheeks.

- I do not Eva. Without you I am nothing in this new world. I can not survive alone in this hell without your support and love - also tears moistened my face.
- Alex, you're strong. Survive and find more people. You'll see.

Suddenly a strong earthquake shook his weak body. He began to sweat. His breathing was ragged at times.

- mu .. Honey ... I'm dying. I almost ... is that ... time.
- No Eve do not die.
- Alex ... ma ... you have to kill me.

Kill her. But he was saying. I could not kill her, not her. But in the back of my mind I knew that sooner or later going to have to shoot to the head. But not before his soul leave this world. After a couple of minutes he lost consciousness. His body was slowly but surely making their way zombies.

For a couple of times I thought he recovered consciousness. I suppose it was the last effort of his brain fighting the virus. About 3 hours later his body was completely motionless. I walked slowly. I stroked her cheek and tried to take a pulse. She was dead. My only company in the bloody hell was gone. I hugged her and began to mourn. I do not know the time I was well but suddenly a strong tremor shook his body. I walked away scared and grabbed the shotgun, pointing to it. He opened his eyes and his head exploded into pieces like my heart had done that night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment