Tuesday, August 8, 2006

How Long To Recover From Pleurosy

the_shinobi @ 2006-08-09T00: 22:00

bueeeno bueeeeno bueeeeno ... it seems that sometimes I forget that it exists but esque dirty tricks is starting session and look for the password which is XDporque there are rare numbers, because nah ... I've finished classes jojojo informatica something good now over and already dominate word excel and access xDD uhm now to rest and good my parents went to the end of the month jojojo, and Friday, so here goes my sister on Friday I will be completely free and 2 semannicas pa mi jeje but only the house that involves cleaning, mopping, washing and cooking XDDDDD jajaja for nothing and so I learn anything this Friday ... yeah pa 'valence XDDD to see yari-san, to make your project dollfie workaround jajajaj see that hair and clothes makes me xD I have some fear of the result and some know but good nerves jajajaj: P hope all is well ^ ^ and the truth nose XD how many days left we still have to discuss that and several things but ... in short .. idk if me and the piercing .. valencia perhaps make one but me in the ear, the lip will have to wait XD ale

I do not write more than nose to put


xD ^ ^ MATA NE

0 comments:

Post a Comment