Tuesday, August 15, 2006

How Cold Can Weed Stand?

damn sleeves back to the monotony ...

I'm back here unfortunately-______-the truth is that I wanted to come back xD nah this weekend because I've been at home buñol shime , from Friday until yesterday that regreesé, the weekend was great, shime mu maja ^ ^ although I did not talk much lol ^ ^ u nah I left on Friday at 11 and good to go to Valencia was short I saw a rare movie in the bus, I do not remember or it was to reach Valencia xD I went to the mall to wait for them there and that God was great xD I was very lost, and about 5 and peak they reached four, Shime, niji (Shime friend) and twinies (two friends who are valence shime , mu majas them but did not speak much with them XD) were at the mall, we took pictures and stuff xD and then went to a shop called images (manga) good 3 because there are 3 shops who call and are so scattered and valence XD after we say goodbye and twinies we took the train to buñol and it was too late as we confine ourselves to shime be home doing nothing because we were tired from walking in valencia xD then Saturday we went to cut and inks shime hair, now leads to better>. \u0026lt; but he left some traces of red and I think yesterday was the hairdresser to see if they fix that.

On Saturday she went to cut my hair xD ami first made a sketch and such but it was cut half afraid to cut some more and then to look bad so here call it quits in the middle xD nah .. not very noticeable but I cut something good ta: P nah then we were walking towards the village I always sidewalk by low nose xD truth how many times he told me to go up to the curb, but many if XDDD haha, very cool everything in there, lol is quite different ; to what is here there was full of paths and forest and hills XD ^ ^ There were ramps everywhere, that we were tired in many places XD to put them all week XD saw a movie called bankog hunter or something xD I was Thai and terror xD
And at night because we were over there walking around the village are already about to make the holidays .
On Sunday a friend of Shime came from Chester and stayed there for the afternoon and have dinner, he also saw many nice ^ ^ and were in the Planell or something xD and elsewhere called violet XD or nose that had a site with fish xDDD Well
nose and that but put it esque if I describe the 3 days it is this endless so here xD byes! ;

pd: Well, that happens to me very well>. \u0026lt;and really had nothing to look forward to coming XD there was very good uu good and within a time will come back: D
Alomejor
hang pictures in a few days when shime can happen to me ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment