Friday, April 7, 2006

Alice In Wonderland Play Monologue

fucked XD

dog yesterday was good as usual and did not like writing ^ ^ U
but would not be much .... puesss the pc this one day of despair kills me XD now go back to what happened some time ago U_U and 8 and something until almost 12 at night is not going on msn and pages are extremely slow T_T I hope this does not continue spending so much time because .... So let me despair XD
yesterday tried to be on msn to see the new cut megumi, but nothing that was not until the 11 and piko or mass after thousand attempts and I fixed the msn ^ ^ I see it looks good: P see if it then ends up being fuchsia jajajjjaja
.... now finally finishing the classes on Monday and less than haha evil holiday, and aver if now I am looking for a gigs because in the end ended up cutting the internet if T_T work will have to go looking and good
XD is 12 d the night and I think some friends wanted to come down for a while so here here I'll keep jajajja XD
and kills tomorrow ne! ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment