Monday, April 17, 2006

Fpstactics.com Game Signature



been three days holed up at home, from the windows I can see five of those things that do not stand guard outside my door. Or at least that's what I find, move from side to side along the façade of the house. Occasionally one of them stops and looks toward the house, I think in one of those occasions I have seen and what I saw in your eyes I did not like nothing. I think you know I'm here but are waiting for the fun at the safe point to come to an end for me. God created the mind begins to fail me, those things can not have that level of consciousness, but we're finished, or it may already be finished.

February 10, 2006 Point Guard safety has fallen. As was dawning the pace of the shooting was gradually decreasing, I guess you were running out of bullets. At about half past noon the firing ceased altogether in the hours after you hear a shot I guess some had the foresight and the privilege of ending their lives with a shot and not in the hands of those things. The most terrifying were the screams, the gunshots cease silence was broken only by the monotonous walk of those things. Half an hour later he heard a loud bang of metal against metal barriers had fallen. From here began shouting, my ears to try everything I could but there was no way to isolate these sounds. Not if it was my mind that amplified by intuition or really heard. At six in the evening the process, I think I'm one of the last survivors not only to La Guardia but also of virtually all the Baixo Miño.

I stood as if stunned, paralyzed and scared shitless most of all very, very terrified. At the moment I still had electricity, but should not last long considering that what had happened here today certainly was happening or had happened to the length and breadth of the planet. Little by little I momentarily recovering from stroke, first went to check my lodgest. A couple of pieces of sausage, three cans of squid with various sauces, five cans of tuna and all the water needed in the well. The knock on my site already playing again, the time came to leave but would have to spend the night at night would leave a suicide.

At eight o'clock he was ready to go. The sleeping bag according to the label enduring -15 C °, when the night comes and I do not use it finds that fence so cold but a couple of degrees below zero certainly be achieved. He also had prepared a little tent for two people and a great backpack which got the lodge, a few clothes two flashlights batteries I found at home. In case you also had a compass that uses a couple of times to place a satellite dish and a pair of binoculars he had purchased from the Chinese. And finally grabbed an ax, was not very big but it surely would be needed. To carry me back all that I realized what it weighed. Since the end of the school about ten years ago my sports practices had been declining to the lowest level, ie until the absence of this practice of sport. With this in mind the day would be very, very long and very, very tiring.

last time I looked out a window into the street, a hundred Undead were waiting to rob my house. To be fastened on the street cars only twelve of these things could push the portal. This will delay the entry but god knows how long. Seeing as it was the picture I decided to escape through the field. Not if the Undead can overcome obstacles to jump or mid-rise, if their mobility is sufficiently reduced the my flight is likely to be successful. In a couple of miles are all farms, surrounded by young and old walls between half a meter to five feet in some areas. In the midst of several road snaking pass for tractors.

I grabbed my backpack, hold the bag and store the backpack straps that brings to it, if I had a staff with a shell could take the road to Santiago. With that thought in my mind and the ax in his hand went in search of a destination to find out what was still owed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment