Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Simpsons Shower Curtain



She was apparently in his sixties. At first glance I had no wound mortal, the only thing that stood out was a scratch on his right arm. Check the clothing was torn as if it had tried to boot. From outside the house came the sound of me over these things. The Undead stayed quiet in the middle of the door, all he did was grunt. I took the bag with the network in the right hand and ax on the left. I walked towards the door when a meter was little the Undead gestured to lie down against me. In that moment I gave him a bolsazo with all my strength in the head. Arree hit it fell to the ground leaving the road free, time advantage to run. And thank goodness that escape me at the time because there were four a few meters Undead the door. If they had not had input all escape.

I ran like I was competing in the final of the hundred meter dash. As passed by the gates of the three or four companies that were there, saw that all were locked and bolted. I guess absenteeism in recent days was one hundred percent in this area. Take a look back and saw the hell these rags were left far behind, so I relaxed and went slower. The street that was emptied into a dirt road no more than two meters wide, enough to pass a tractor. At this point the street was out of sight of the Undead. I got the way forward fifty yards and jump to the wall behind a farm. Since I watched my little hideaway if any Undead had followed me. One of them appeared before my eyes a couple of minutes after I had hidden. He stood in the middle of the street, was standing there about five minutes looking in all directions until finally slowly turned around and went the way he had come.

God had near death, so far my contact with these creatures has never been straightforward. The closest I came to them was when prop up the portal, but of course there was the portal by a barrier. I spent an hour crouched down there, in all that time only saw the undead who followed me. Take my short break to reflect on the mistakes he had made in my first mission in this new world. He stuck his head over the wall and take a look at the state of the river, the tide was still too high.

I went back to check if the coast was clear, nothing seems all was quiet. I picked up my belongings and went on my way, I went to the houses that had been watching the first leg. These were in the vicinity of "Forno do Duque, a thousand feet above had three or four more houses but just wanted to take a look in which was closer. The first to arrive was fully closed and did not look that nobody was in it in recent months, certainly was a summer house. I approached the next house, that if he had been recently inhabited. The clothes were still lying, surely the inhabitants had left abruptly taking only what is necessary. I walked to the door, try to open it but it was closed. The ground floor windows had iron bars so that nobody could enter or leave as you look. After recent events had no desire to enter a home without being sure it was empty.

A sound came to my ears while I was nosing around the sales. It was a sound familiar to me, they were chickens. I went to the back of the house and there were five beautiful chickens. Someone had opened the door of poultry and birds outside all that happened in the past week had been pecking at the small pipe and drinking in a garden pond with little fish oranges. Next to the corral was a small barn, one of those that are saved in farm implements. The door was closed, QUAD just going to open something stopped me.

Blood, a small trail of blood was entering the house. I stuck the ear to the door, no silence. I took a few knocks on the door. There was no answer. In my limited experience in the subject of the Undead if one is inside should have started banging on the door or at least make some noise, but nothing came from within. Entrusted by my thoughts I opened the door carefully. Suddenly a figure appeared less than a meter of me. I jumped out and put me in defensive position with the ax held high. Hens face looked at me with this guy is like a cop. The figure was still there, but then I realized that I had no feet on the ground. I approached and opened the door wide. I had found the person that released the chickens. He was a man in his thirties with a deep wound in his left leg. It had committed suicide, hanging by the neck lay a beam of the house, I guess to see what had happened he realized he was going to become one of those things.

Just as I was about to happen next to it to see what was there in her arms came alive and tried to grab me. Instinctively I lean back banging his head against the door. I fell to the ground, the view began to blur and I fainted. There was the time spent unconscious, must have been only a few minutes. Apparently looked the same time of day. The Undead still hanging there grunting and kicking. The bastard was making a terrible noise, would attract all the Undead in the area. I had to cargármelo, or I was. At that moment I remembered what they said those soldiers at the door of my house, in the head must be given to the head. I looked for the ax, not the handle was too short had to give to something larger. I looked into the shed in one corner was a hoe. I bent down and carefully spent next to the Undead. Once I had it in my power I approached him from behind, to be hanged by the neck could not turn around, so take advantage to hit from that side. Lift the hoe and the download with all my strength on that rubbish. As the bastard kept moving failed and gave her in the neck. Yet I should break something because their movements became mere spasms. With the rage he struck again repeatedly until a gap appeared in his head on the ground began to sprout a foul which caused such arcades could not contain myself and threw up. I killed my first Undead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment