Monday, April 17, 2006

Red And Black Wedding Invitations With Skull

Input 5 Input 6

I had not been run or two hundred yards and was busted. I was taking refuge behind the walls that separated some other farms and from there I could see if any I was not dead. I doing this tactic for half an hour trying not to get close to the houses scattered across the fields. Reach a small hill where he could see the way you have come, through binoculars I saw that I had not been followed. I turned around and enjoy a wonderful view of the mouth of the MiƱo. There were, small islands formed over the years with the sediment carried and deposited by river. Not a bad temporary shelter. The problem was whether there would be infected in that area. There are not many houses in that area, the closest thing is the camping but in that time is closed. A mile-plus there are three or four houses but they are far area for which I have thought crossed.

I continued my march towards the river, this trip was easier to follow since the vegetation in this area is more lush. Here we see quite the neglect that have been suffering from the fields by new generations. As I was approaching a concern was growing in my head. The tide, being at the mouth of the tidal action are felt within a few miles of river. If he was high would have to wait several hours to come down, you may be able to cross but I also get wet and we were all in winter. Luck smiled I was beginning to raise the tide but could cross almost problems. In a couple of areas the water was waist but my load is kept dry. When you reach the other side of the channel that I had just crossed behind some reeds bend with the help of binoculars turned to see for the umpteenth time if I continued. Nothing, everything was calm.

hunger began to take its toll on me but did not want to stop eating until you get to my destination. After approximately two hours walk you reach the other side of the island. Its side the Minho Portugal between me and the other a couple of miles of land filled with traps semienlodadas and natural for those Undead. The place I was pretty sure but knew he could not stay long. The lack of resources was more than evident, although he was at the foot of the river the drinking of those waters is zero. For lunch I could try to catch a duck or other bird of which there were abundant but did not think he was capable of doing. Finally I decided on a small depression in the reeds that allowed me to put up a tent so that was practically hidden from the ground.

0 comments:

Post a Comment