Friday, April 28, 2006

Wash Sheets Before Or After Scabies Treatment



That was one of the most pleasant and wonderful evening spent in a long time. While Eva prepared a succulent dish of pasta with tomato I went to get some firewood we could find in the classroom. We did not want to return to alter the Undead I went outside on the terrace where they were the butane. This terrace was situated at the rear of the house about three feet, losing was not too complicated, he planned to go find something to climb and jump but when you look in the lower house and found an old moth-eaten staircase I turned timber extremely useful. Behind

a lemon tree was a small steak. I was quite wrong, probably built it himself tenant of the house. Next, covered with plastic, was a large pile of wood very dry and tidy. After a few trips up enough wood to warm the night beside the fireplace.

The dinner was excellent, Eva was an excellent cook, taking into account the few ingredients that were available. When we approached the house that morning I noticed that the roof had a beautiful reservoir. At that time I did not know if you would have water but when I put the bottle filled to the heater and opened the tap a wonderful hot tap water flowed from it. After dinner we had a refreshing shower and also to have a shave with disposable razors. Never a shower I was sitting too, that little appreciate things when they have.

No wonder the women say that men only think about sex. When Eva came in the room covered with just a towel, rather cortita of course, a slight reaction occurred in my crotch. The truth is that I had not noticed, despite not being very presentable with hair a mess and the clothes all dirty, that was beautiful. Those blue eyes and white skin dotted with freckles, a slight sea of me were very attractive and not getting out of my mind. Approached me and said we could do laundry and clothes lines in a makeshift room to dry in the heat of the fireplace.

And there we were, almost naked, covered with just a few towels and lying side by side on a bed we did with the main bed mattress. The light cast by the fire on his face made her more and more beautiful. I think every time I was starting to like more and I do not know if that was good or bad in the times in which we live. As promised him I told him more or less everything that had happened since the beginning of this disaster.

- And you've been alone all this time? - I said when I finished my story - It must be terrible to be so long without the company of anyone in the midst of this nightmare. And your family?
- I have no family nearby. I'm an only child and my parents died eight years ago. The only family I have is an aunt by my father but lives in Madrid and I've only seen a dozen times in my life.
- Wow that sad. And Your parents died in an accident?
- No. My mother died of cancer when it was already detected in metastases and there was nothing to do. Month and a half died. After that my father was destroyed, the sadness and the pain was gnawing. He had always been healthy but as the weeks went by his health worsened. Six months later I found him dead in bed. The poor man died of grief, which does not surprise me were very much in love could not believe it was twenty years married.

As I was telling all this, Eva had been moving increasingly toward me. I was so close I could feel her warm breath and the sweet smell of your skin. Despite how sad I started to remember those bitter moments of my life, a strange sexual attraction began to take hold of me. As I finished telling my wretched life he put his hand on his face and gently caress me. God, I instantly got hard, I never passed such a thing. Had some another heater but only after a few kisses and magreo number, I had been going slowly warming up but this time it was sudden.

Eve must have realized what was happening to me, a lewd smile appeared on her face and kissed me. It was one of the most wonderful kiss I have given in my life. My heart got a hundred an hour, my hands were sweating and intense heat coming out of my crotch. Eva was slowly lowering his hand to my noble parts and the began to caress me. His hand moved up and down, caressing the glans. He gently loosened the towel a bit tasty and generous breasts welcomed me. They were beautiful, white in color like the rest of your skin with a very dark aura around his big, pointy erect nipples. I was very excited, every time you stroked them purring like a kitten. Breasts were richer than ever tasted. While being gently sucked and chewed a series of sighs began to sprout from his throat. He pulled the towel and lie on the mattress. His hair was very short of sex, probably shave it, this made me even more to one hundred. Slowly I was biting her neck, stroked her breasts, I ran my tongue over the navel and finally reached her pussy. The aroma of the outbreak was nectar to my nose. Each time was more animated, he was so hard that it hurt.

ran my tongue tracing her labia and stopped briefly on her clitoris. He was big and pink, was as hard as pi cock or more. Every time I licked a few spasms he was succeeded. Her sex was all wet, soaked by the mixture of their juices and my saliva. I put a finger while he sucked her pleasure center. I think at that time tube orgasm as he started to moan and comvulsionarse and intense heat and a slight increase in their juices flowed from his heart more intimate.

me aside and gently took my cock in her hands. Started kissing me. Put it in his mouth and tongue did wonders with my glans. Every time I walked by a wave of pleasure washed over me. Rhythmically began to taste them. So that when pressed her lips up and relax in the downstream direction. With my hands stroked the trunk of the penis, the feeling I was going to run at any moment was getting stronger. When it seemed that he was about to be removed from the mouth and licked me by the balls, sucking and massaging. She was again put in the mouth, I was about to cum. He said and started to do it with more momentum, I could not take it anymore and I came. My whole body trembled with pleasure, she was constantly sucking. Absorbing and swallowing my semen until it swallowed However, even the remains could be in the channels of my cock. We were exhausted. Eva crouched beside me smiling like a satisfied kitten.

- Rest a little affection. We still have the second assault. - I said as he gave me a kiss.
- Eva. This has been wonderful, and I've never enjoyed a woman.
- Thanks. From the day we met was eager to make this happen .- I replied.
- Really? Well let me rather surprised, I've never exactly been a gigolo.

As he said this to shake my arms and kissed her passionately. My cock was starting to wake up again and had to take the fever Eve. This time we were a little more slowly until finally penetrated her and ended up inside her. But I'd better start looking for condoms anywhere, do not think this is the best time to get pregnant. I took a few more logs in the fireplace, tucked my sexual partner and I prepared to spend what remained of the night in peace. The very next day we would be concerned for our next move in this new world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment