Monday, April 17, 2006

Homemade Chinese Pasta

Entry 7 Entry 8

My initial idea was to be one or two days camping, but the time passed and finally my camp lasted eleven days. The first night I camped was quite hard, it was bitterly cold but the sleeping bag really helped me cope. As was pretty scary to see me I dared not light a fire. When you get up in the morning I inspected the area. A one hundred and fifty yards from camp, I came across a small brook, watching him closely I thought that was the river water. I got some water with her hand and tried, it was freshwater. I was hallucinating but how could I get so lucky in my life had been so lucky. But now the problem was the food, if I had a shotgun could try to catch a duck, but no gun had not know to use it.

In the evening I was walking around and come to the conclusion that I needed a cane or a network to try to catch something. But that would take the chance to pay a visit to my friends the Undead. I went to the side of island which faces the sea and with the binoculars I was checking the ground. The area seemed clear, even in safe houses which had one of those things. After the euphoria gained by finding water and still be alive the doubts began to flood my mind. I knew that fear would soon come back, but would have to flee from him if they wanted to stay alive. I turned around and went back to my camp with a plan born in my brain.

That night and spend a little better, my body was adjusting to my new living conditions. When I woke up the tide was beginning to lose even have to wait about four hours before starting my new adventure. Hearty breakfast, the food becoming scarce but would need much energy that day. After three hours consider that the tide was beginning to be ready so I rode off. What a painting had, in passing through a mud puddle I had painted his face as the commands he had seen in the movies. But instead of going armed to the teeth, all I had was my ax, a small pocket knife and a bottle of water.

Crossing to the mainland and began to run my wonderful plan. My idea was to reach the pier of the Ferry crossing to Portugal, since there were the houses of sailors fishing in the Minho. When you reach the "Forno do Duque" (it is a stone house imitates a castle in this area had an oven that was formerly used for making pottery) take me scared to death, first heard a noise of steps and suddenly the nose of a German shepherd by the network trace delimited the grounds of this house. Between the barking, the thought of the Undead and the phobia that I have a dog almost had a heart attack. Continue the march, about fifteen minutes later come to the shipyard is in A Pasaxe. Along the way I watched through binoculars the houses that were about four hundred meters above, apparently were empty and did not see any of those things.

carefully walked the last meters to booths wings sailors. For my money the condition was more than regrettable. I stood outside the door of the first of the booths, it seemed quite flimsy and seemed to say that mine cost me to get open. After a good bit of chopping, kicking and shoving the door yielded. As there were any dead in the area not sure I'd heard. Among carefully, first very slowly with the ax on high until I was acclimated in sight. Inside the appearance was as sloppy as the outside, old paint cans were thrown into a corner, a pair of outboard motors semidesmontados with all the parts that lacked scattered on the floor, the master course This snack should be a shoddy care. In the back of the house was what I was looking for a lot of mixed networks with ropes and buoys god knows what else. That

bundled network was more that I know. When you try to pull it out of there without realizing it hooked me in a club, threw out as not harder. Big mistake to throw the sticks so strongly moved by pulling a shelf full of cans that drying did a terrible fall. I started to crap on everything he knew it had been neglected, but fortunately the network had been disengaged. It was too big to take her with me so I grabbed the knife and the court as I could, once I realized he had prepared had not brought anything to take the network. Take a look around and between some cardboard I found a small sports bag dirty, probably used it to carry some gear. She got into the network and two rolls of my line. Suddenly a figure appeared at the door staggering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment