Monday, April 10, 2006

Futanari Kokoro Tenshin Online

a weekend day more

^ ^ Well this weekend to past fast, and not that many things happened allan truth .... Saturday was like ... Charlie, from where we left sooner than usual to go here stragburg where colleagues were made 1 pool and spend a while.
Deccidimos go to the breakwater that, but the guy goes and tells us nothing at all without shoes juas juas and that it goes there several times already but hey XD ajajaja then go through the park that there were some friends and we stayed ; a while and then home which had already been a move in the head I jajajaja, Sunday ... I have nothing to tell me XD and good as bored silly wrote yesterday that I post here.

Tonight


you I dreamed you were here beside me
I never would have woken me
because this is what he had always desired


But you only he paid attention to my
that hurt me in the soul
and enveloped me in a great despair
making me lose all my cool




ps: When I lie in bed and I can not sleep
the paranoia of my mind come to light


0 comments:

Post a Comment