Wednesday, April 12, 2006

How Many Times Before Tan



I stayed a while looking at these things, especially one who had a terrible wound in the neck. Not because he could not look away from him, until I realized of which was the reason. Undead knew that, well, rather to the person he was before becoming undead. He was a bachelor who lived a few houses below. Realizing that things were once people like me leave me a bit upset what if I meet a friend or family member? It was better not to think.

A slight itching in my backs I take those thoughts and reminded me that I had shit to watch the first Undead. I started to get up to high and without a sound, or that's what I thought. I should not have to be very quiet as I took the first step as ten Undead turned toward me and began to growl. The rest of those things that were there to hear their partners in crime were coming to my house. As seen and unseen had a horde of Undead and hitting the bars portal of the windows facing the street. As had been sleeping so late had not yet hit the streets so the gate was locked. Endure as I did not know, so I immediately went to the bathroom to wash and change. A horrible soundtrack of grunts and blows with me while I was doing these things.

My small domains are made up of the house and a farm of about 400 m² surrounded the house for two of its sides. The other two sides facing the street and alley leading to even those playing fields that small. I looked for some irons in the basement that I thought I had out there. At the end I found behind do not know how junk that was stored there. I started to shore up the portal. As I approached the portal those damn bastards I had to smell or feel or whatever, but realized it was there for sure. The blows and groans increased to scare me so that I almost went to shit. The portal is strongly buttressed but end up giving rhythm beating, he was sure, but at least it was safe for some time, maybe a couple of days.

a little calmer I got home. The house was located on the first floor and attic of the house. On the ground floor was the garage and laundry area. I went to one of the rooms from which you could see the road leading to downtown. With a smile I saw that not all Undead were staying in my house, the sound of gunfire coming from the safe spot was drawing. As good singles my supply of canned food was pretty good, canned squid, tuna, mussels, salads, let a delicacy. By water was no problem in the house is a pit when my grandparents were young and still no running water, the water was removed with a bucket tied to a rope. Gradually

Undead were beating down my door, I guess the point of safety scandal was more attractive than banging my portal. At about half past six in the afternoon when it was almost night and only had two of those banging bugs, the rest was going into the city center. Although the lighting worked as if nothing of what was happening, would not attract attention, so I just had lit a small lamp of the kind that are placed on the bedside tables and that was plugged into an extension of thirty meters or more unless I was to move around the house. The truth is that there was too sleepy beyond the scandal of those guys with my portal and secure point shooting did not induce too much sleep. I think dozed a bit but I'm not sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment