Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What Is My 44 Colt Anaconda Worth



was returning home I was setting in certain details until then I had not noticed. In some houses there were people stuck windows with boards, and other things were loading their cars and vans to go God knows where.

When you reach the roundabout which gives access to the international bridge linking Goian to Portugal I met the first test of many who would later. The guards were four civilians and two soldiers. I stopped and asked me where I went, I told them I was leaving my house I was at La Guardia. After checking my documentation allowed me to continue the march but not before telling me that the best was that I should go to the safe spot they were riding in the port area in La Guardia. I must put a face rarely say anything else because it went on to explain that the point was to make sure we could take refuge for those infected.

When did you arrive at the port and saw that it was sure that point is completely stunned me. That was a strong full-blown. With a cargo container were blocked all streets leading to the port, except Calle ConcepciĆ³n Arenal, which is the main access road to the port. On this street is where a fence had been placed by a door.

As I was pretty exhausted because I was playing that week morning shift that I had implicated him up at four o'clock, I decided to go home and take a rest for me, I worry the day after the hell was going on in this crazy world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment