Thursday, April 20, 2006

Audrey Hepburn Bedroom Ideas

days I get bored fucking-________-

good I was going to write almost daily but slowly I'm leaving siesque xD I get to write uu
dirty tricks for nothing, let's talk little these days that have passed, starting on Monday we were jajajajajjajajjajajja barbecue I was spending the day
barbecue with friends lol and not that is was a great day to start but weno xD that day it rained here in Elche and luckily where estava were not raining (for now XD) anything that was coming and we peguemos the supermarket .... kicked up over half an hour round trip and go juas juas fabric if we are to heaps xD guiris and I think I did not see the area 4 English jajaja supermarket, then to get back to the barbecue place to eat juas was early and got to play with 1 friend to the ladies out of boredom lol after a long time and the food seemed estava done and we could eat: D
well ... eating ..... the truth is we finally a lot of leftover food and drink, and pick up fast because we had just started raining when we had finished eating and we piremos uu a bar for coffee and made a pool won my game xD jajaja so if ... billiard table felt sorry jajajajja but we play good, then back to Elche ale and went to the mall that did little truth there, only football and we were made a bit more but anyway ... the day was not bad.

Then on Tuesday and Wednesday and the truth is not that nothing is done important today for example I was watching the pot after eating .... good is more of the same as all other Asian psychological horror movies hehee good not tell much about the film that spoilers like nome xD well the movie is somewhat paranoid and when you see her you will understand why lol but was good fun ^ ^ lol so here touches view, I think now I'm going to put these days at night I see something I appose to aver anime if so I see everything I have xD slope is quite good bit more to say today I have already written enough kills xD bye

ne ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment