Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Can You Use Milk In A Keurig?

Input 3 Input 4 Input 2

Pun Pun Pun. "Firecrackers? Who the fuck walks throwing firecrackers? It was what I thought when I woke up because of such detonations. When looking at the clock I realized after watching him closely for a while, he slept 20 hours straight! In my life I had been such a thing. Pun Pun. Again these explosions. I climbed to the terrace of the house to see what was happening. Nothing could not see anything unusual. Do not wait if there was something wrong. My house is on the outskirts of the town and it is one of the first houses Salcidos. From there you can see the entrance to La Guardia and what you saw was a long queue of cars. Both the small piece of road that was visible from there as the road Camposancos came from and the ferry across to Portugal.

Then passing cars started next to my house from Salcido, which caused a couple of minutes in the queue to get there. Many cars were loaded with all the belongings of the people, mattresses, suitcases and some furniture. People started honking their car, the noise was such that I decided to go to inside. Suddenly he again heard the strange explosions but this time it was much closer. So close that I realized they were not fireworks but it was shot. I've never heard a shot from the films, but they were unmistakably gunfire. Again I

up to the terrace and I saw was something gruesome. It seems incredible that in just five minutes there was such an entertainment. People ran in terror to the point I guess insurance. Trap should be fine, with only one access door and on a street not much more than seven or eight meters wide. Gradually the volume of people passing by my house was falling. After half an hour by this disaster and nobody was nothing but the volume of gunfire continued to rise. No side but people fleeing the safe point. He would not think but I think you were shooting at people going to there.

suddenly heard a shot about fifty yards from home. I crouch behind the baluster I stay still and I began to observe. I could see behind the curve three soldiers ran out. But that did not look back as if expecting to see something or someone occur. They stopped behind a car abandoned and placed in defensive formation, with their guns pointed at the way they had come. Those things did not take long to arrive. At first it sounded like someone was dragging a piece of cardboard on the floor, then groans and end them.

The first time you see these things is an indescribable experience. I screwed up, not fear if not of truth, the sight was so horrible that I even dropped the sphincter. I stood petrified, even when suddenly the soldiers opened fire a few meters from me nor budge me. The bullets began to hit its target, the body of those things. Nor immutable, one of which came off an arm, another smashed his leg and fell to the ground but continued crawling. Nothing seemed to work up one of those bullets hit the head of those things, then slumped to the ground gave a tremor and stayed quiet. At this point in my body something made me react, so far not realized that, just give me was hearing the gunfire and other sounds of the world had gone for me. The cries of the head appeared became audible to me at the same instant, head shot to the head, that was what came to my ears. The shooting did not stop as they ceased not get those things, more and more were arriving. Slowly progressed from the small site that was among the abandoned cars. At that point the street was barely three feet wide and the Undead India formed a line on each side of the car. As the soldiers approached these managed to put a bullet into his head more easily, but of course when one fell as quickly was replaced by the one coming back. Undead kept coming, the poor soldiers were becoming more frightened and began to run out of bullets, then the control head withdrawal and stayed alone. Just not too good were the Undead. According

0 comments:

Post a Comment