Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Mount & Blade Mod The Wedding Dance

Input 14 Input 13 Input 12

As I had thought the plot was fully fenced and the gate closed. Also along the perimeter could be gradually seeing our enemy better. He had several wounds on his arms and only one ear. Nothing seemed so deadly had probably contained still alive, but were ultimately fatal bites. The house had some exterior stairs that gave access to the upper floors, the house would surely be. Downstairs, at the same level at which we were we were only two windows and a door. The first floor door was closed and the bottom was open, she could make out a washing machine in the background.

- I have an idea - I told Eva - at first glance there seems to be no more Undead. We will try to lure him to the fence as it is right before we throw over the fishing net.
- fishing net? But that guy you got there. - Said quite surprised.
- It's a long story that will tell you when we are calmer. But as I was saying. We caught him with the network and will crush the head with the ax or whatever. What do you think the plan?
- I do not know, I feel pretty scary. But we must try.
We left all our stuff
hidden under the ax and the network. Then we went to the wire mesh in front of the Undead. It did not take even a moment to notice our presence and his wobbly pass came toward us. There was glued to the screen trying to bite, and was also the first failure of the scheme. To throw up the network had to get on the net but if my legs were made available to the claws of that rag-errant. I picked up a stick from the ground and gave it to Eve to give him shots to entertain while I jumped the net from a site where you would not see me and attack from behind. Looked at me with fear and said to be very careful that never wanted to be alone. I smiled and went to find a place through which to enter.

As I was on the other side of the screen I went to the undead trying not to make noise. Leaning against one wall were several pipes, I took one that was to measure a couple of meters long and walked to the Undead. He was about to throw the net when the very cocoon turned and lunged at me. Try throwing the network but I was so close I could not get him to fall over. Panic gripped me, Eva would not stop screaming, the Edor given off by the Dead was not horrible, it was growing closer. An injection of adrenaline invaded my body, I held with all my strength the iron bar and just at the instant the clutches of this monster echarseme were about to hit him over with all my heart. I had to give repeated blows while he was retreating slowly, tried him in the head but he kept trying to grab brace. In one of the blows broke his left arm almost at shoulder height, arm saw hanging in a strange way I found a weak point to be exploited. I backed a couple of steps so that I left him a couple of yards and threw the iron bar back as if to hit, as soon as she hit him at my best with all my heart and now if I gave in head. A creaking sound came out of his head and collapsed while a red liquid mixed with a smooth gray began to sprout the hole had caused. I gave a couple of hits but just in case.

- There, that's it. - I said to Eva.
- Are you sure? - Answer me quite worried - you did not get bitten or scratched.
- No, I'm fine do not worry. Quick grab our things and jump. We will find something useful that with all the fuss we've made sure that the Undead in the area will have heard. Once

Eva was next to me started to investigate what was there. As we approached the basement was a foul smell around us. Very slowly and with all your senses on alert us to peer into the entrance. At least I hoped to find another one of those things but instead we found several cages of rabbits and a pig in his sty. They were all dead, after a month without eating or drinking was normal. This is what must happen everywhere with animals that were caged.

climbed the stairs to the door of the house. From there we see the street. Possibly with the scandal ridden we had to attract a dozen Undead patrolling at that time ahead of us. Did not take long to see each other, much less to start hitting the portal. Fortunately the site was heavily barred, must be the last thing I had time to make the luncheon we had just let down. The door was very old and aluminum with a normal lock. We were about to begin to force the door when I remembered a detail What if the dead do not live in this house? I talked to Eva and go down to the body. He wore a black cloth trousers, blue shirt and a gray jersey. We search the pockets of the pants and there are a bunch of keys.

the third attempt we found the right key. The house had all the appearance of a single person, as the gossip a little closets we had only men's clothing and all of the same size. When we had an hour or less indoor noise from the Undead of the street was falling until it was in a background murmur caused by the dragging of their feet. I looked out a window very carefully and found that they were still there but were hanging around the street side to side. In the kitchen

find practically all perishable foods in Lacenas damaged but there were some cans canned tomatoes and a few packets of pasta. Both the kitchen and water heater were butane cylinders were in a small terrace. The heater tank was empty but the kitchen was almost full to part of which the man had a reservation. I told Eva that he thought the idea of staying there for a day or two because the place was apparently safe. Eva seemed like a great idea so we proceeded to get comfortable in our new shelter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment