Thursday, April 13, 2006

Xepisodes Mobile Won't Work

malisimo

Bufffff yesterday was a grim day, that God bad U_U so many bad things in one day ..... I hope that today the day is compensated and be good
tv yesterday .... the room was broken paranoia began making her own and left the picture and has not returned, image wherever you are back please god XD I take a laugh .... we juas juas porq uu finally, after the damn pc all day that the internet did not work, God sometimes until it gets on my nerves XDDDDD thank goodness for Nohe to about 11 are arranged hehe and good to finish the job ... after dinner do not know why but I got a pain in the belly and around the chest that was me diossss memory that bad> _ \u0026lt;

EN FIN .... that was 1 day to remember but here to stay and reminded XDDDD good party out there today if you aver jeej better day than sure that if: P well, little else to say ... I'm here to viciae XDDDDD bullet for my valentine and I have a hunger that I die , but has become a dirty tricks to go big but something is going to get me to go to catch something to eat this so here just because I eat so

kills XD ne!

0 comments:

Post a Comment